- Align learning opportunities and topics to support the Unversity's Strategic Initiatives.
- Align training and development proramming to organizational labor resource needs.
- Align resources to employee performance plans.
- Reach the underserved with professional development resources and provide opportunities for growth that are relevant to all positions and careers.
Ready to learn more? Programs are open to ALL employees, free of charge, and are considered paid work time! Register for our traditional classroom workshops at workshops.appstate.edu.
Two new programs for the coming year:
New Employee Social Hour
4pm: January 30th, February 27th, March 27th in Three Top Mountain Room-169 in Plemmons Student Union
4pm: April 24th in Beacon Heights Room-417 in Plemmons Student Union
Join new AppState employees to network and learn more about our community. We will have a short program at each session, but will dedicate most of our time to making new connections and friendships.
Supervisor Success Hour
Every Friday at 9am in Elk Knob Room, 165
Each week we will discuss a topic that influences management success. Something new every week, join us each week or just when you can!
Other Programs and Resources:
- Leadership Development Program
- Supervisor Development Institute
- Customized Teambuilding Retreats and Training Sessions
To request a specific training for your department or suggest a topic, contact Emily Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org, x 6486.
Faculty Professional Development
The Center for Academic Excellence offers faculty a wide variety of services and programs that support professional growth and development.