Visit the Workshop Scheduler for a full listing of our workshops and to register.
The Office of Human Resources is pleased to release its Fall 2015 Professional Development Catalog.
Professional and Organizational Development
Professional development is an ongoing process that shapes the future of our university and provides individual employees with the knowledge, skills, and encouragement to further their career. The Professional Development staff offers a wide range of training & development opportunities to promote a campus-culture that:
- Empowers individuals to take ownership of their career development,
- Values learning and development by encouraging and supporting employee participation in personal and professional development opportunities, and
- Leverages learning and development opportunities to deliver exceptional job performance, improve employee satisfaction, and prepare our workforce for future growth.
What We Do:
- Traditional classroom workshops and seminars
- Leadership Development Program
- Customized Staff Development Retreats
- Customized training sessions
Have you attended one of our workshops or training retreats? TELL A FRIEND, and invite them to join you next time. All are welcome!
The Professional and Organizational Development staff are here to provide you with the resources you need to succeed! To request a training for your department or suggest a topic, contact Emily Wilson, email@example.com, x 6486.
The William C. Hubbard Center for Faculty Development offers faculty a wide variety of services and programs that support professional growth and development.