Professional development is an ongoing process that shapes the future of our university and provides individual employees with the knowledge, skills, and encouragement to further their career. We offer a wide range of training & development opportunities to promote a campus-culture that:
- Empowers individuals to take ownership of their career development,
- Values learning and development by encouraging and supporting employee participation in personal and professional development opportunities, and
- Leverages learning and development opportunities to deliver exceptional job performance, improve employee satisfaction, and prepare our workforce for future growth.
Current Workshops and Events:
For more information, please contact Emily Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org, x 6486.
Fall Into Learning with one of our workshops this month!
Registration is now open for our Supervisor Development Institute!
Complete all learning modules and a Creative Innovation Project to earn the Supervisor Development Insitute certification.
Click on the title of the module to register.
· Transitioning from Friend to Boss, Your Responsibilities as a Supervisor, Ethical Issues
· Sustainability, Promoting a Well Workplace, Foundations of Leadership
· Safety for Supervisors, Worker's Comp and Leave Management, Employee Reward and Recognition
· Performance Management, True Colors, Workplace Violence
· Diversity Initiatives, Servant Leadership, Recognizing and Responding to Discrimination and Harassment
· Interviewing, Employee Relations, Dealing with Difficult Conversations
Visit the Workshop Scheduler for a full listing of our workshops and to register.
Other Programs and Resources:
- Leadership Development Program
- Supervisor Development Institute
- Customized Teambuilding Retreats
The Professional and Organizational Development staff provide you with the resources you need to succeed!
To request a specific training for your department or suggest a topic, contact Emily Wilson, email@example.com, x 6486.
The William C. Hubbard Center for Faculty Development offers faculty a wide variety of services and programs that support professional growth and development.