NC Prepaid Legal Services Corporation
North Carolina Prepaid Legal Services, a nonprofit corporation, was created in 1976 by the North Carolina State Bar, a state agency, under special legislation passed in the North Carolina General Assembly. It offers comprehensive, no deductible, guaranteed renewable, open panel (attorney of one's own choosing), family coverage plan with an annual aggregate sum of $12,000 of family protection for $7.50 monthly payroll deduction. The plan allows members to consult or employ an attorney of their own choosing for a variety of legal questions and problems whether civil or criminal.
Wills and Trusts
North Carolina Prepaid Legal Services Corporation has contracted with a North Carolina law firm to provide to member and spouse simple wills and/or trusts at no cost.
- $7.50/month (post tax)
- Provides legal services on a prepaid basis
- Employees choose their own attorney
- Immediate family members are covered
- Advice/Consultation-No deductible $200 yearly maximum
- Office Work - $600 yearly maximum
- Judicial/Administrative - $1,200 yearly maximum
- Major Legal - no deductible $12,000 yearly maximum
Enrollment Form (pdf-43.3KB)
P.O. Box 2766