Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Appalachian State University offers a challenging academic environment, energetic campus life and breathtaking location. Appalachian combines the best attributes of a small liberal arts college with those of a large research university. Known for its value and affordability, Appalachian enrolls about 18,000 students and offers more than 150 undergraduate and graduate majors. Small classes and close interactions between faculty and students create a strong sense of community, which has become an Appalachian hallmark. Appalachian, located in Boone, N.C., is one of 16 universities in the University of North Carolina system.
Appalachian State University’s 1,732-acre (410 acre main campus) is a second home to approximately 1,692 full and part-time employees (SPA and EPA Administrative) and 918 full-time Faculty.
This page is dedicated to our faculty and staff here at Appalachian State University. This site contains links to specialized resources and information pertaining to your employment.
- Annual Campus Security & Fire Safety Report
- ASU Employee Discount Program
- Employee Self Service
- Holiday Schedule
- Initial Notification of Injury Form
- UNC Salary Data & Protocol
- Former AppState Jobs Site for Employees and Supervisors
- Upgraded AppState Jobs Site for Employees and Supervisors
- ASU Policy Manual
- HR Payroll Authorization Deadlines
- Workplace Posters