Preparation for employment after graduation can begin not only in the classroom, but in one of the student employment opportunities that the University offers. Students have the opportunity to work in almost any Department of interest, which can give them valuable experience in their field of choice.
For questions regarding student employment or to obtain a student position, contact the Office of Student Employment at (828) 262-2879. You may also view the website for more information.
Appalachian State University currently employs a little over 2500 students. Most departments on campus offer employment to our students; giving them the opportunity to gain work valuable work experience prior to graduation.
- Annual Campus Security & Fire Safety Report
- ASU Employee Discount Program
- Employee Self Service
- Holiday Schedule
- Initial Notification of Injury Form
- UNC Salary Data & Protocol
- Former AppState Jobs Site for Employees and Supervisors
- Upgraded AppState Jobs Site for Employees and Supervisors
- ASU Policy Manual
- HR Payroll Authorization Deadlines
- Workplace Posters